Our mission reads: Feiro Marine Life Center contributes to a strong community by providing local marine and watershed learning experiences, inspiring us all to act on behalf of our environment.
We can’t do it alone! Your corporate sponsorship ensures that marine and watershed education programs are able to reach community members with limited means, that we can continue to collect critical scientific data in support of marine and watershed issues facing the North Olympic Peninsula, such as sea star wasting disease and marine debris, and connects your brand to a destination that reaches over 20,000 local residents and regional visitors annually.
We have the following sponsorship opportunities available:
Feiro Marine Life Center
As a Feiro Marine Life Center corporate sponsor, you will reach:
- Over 20,000 annual visitors to Feiro
- 60% of visitors are residents of the North Olympic Peninsula
- 40% of visitors come from the Puget Sound region, the remaining US and international locations
- Over 1,200* dedicated fans through our social media channels on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter
*as of April, 2015
Education & citizen science programs
- As a program sponsor, you will ensure that we can continue to provide and expand marine and watershed education in the following areas:
- K-12 field study programs (reaching every 4th and 5th grade student in Sequim, Port Angeles and Crescent schools, and a majority of students on the outer coast, in partnership with NOAA Olympic Coast National Marine Sanctuary and Olympic National Park)
- Underwater Robotics (demand for programs in 2014 exceeded our capacity to provide services)
- Citizen science data collection and response (support staff and volunteers in the field as they respond to marine mammal strandings, collect data on salmon smolts in local creeks, sea star wasting disease and marine debris, investigate invasive species and more)
- Public outreach (enables us to provide staff and volunteers at local events and at key interpretive locations on the North Olympic Peninsula, such as Hollywood Beach and Crescent Beach in summer)
Fish on the Fence annual fundraising event
As an event sponsor, you not only ensure that you support our programs and exhibits, but you reach up to philanthropic and business leaders and potential clients through logo placement and aligned promotions.