Lectures on topics relevant to marine and watershed issues are presented by locally, regionally and nationally known speakers.
2014-2015 speakers have included:
- Jim Cosgrove, No mother could give more: Giant Pacific octopus
- Greg Jensen, Crabs of the Salish Sea
- Melissa Miner, Sea star wasting disease
- Jon Schmidt, Trash and tragedy in Japan four years after the Tohuku earthquake and tsunami
- Frank Todd, Penguin Power
- Hansi Hals, Jamestown S’Klallam Climate Assessment
Feiro members are always admitted free to the speaker series!